reminiscing..
My mood is a little mellow today
I am a little confused.
Yesteryears are revisited today
reverie and melancholy are fused.
Moments of joy and sorrow
all today seem alike.
Time heals today and tomorrow
everything is perfectly alright.
Memories of foes and feres
are all fresh again.
All those laughters and tears
are on my lips again.
Such is my mood today
And I am a little amused.
At the silly things we did each day
or harmlessly we traduced.
Now that I stand
far way from those around
I feel a weak strand of love
keeping me and them bound.
I know they remember me
as much as I do them
We'll shout blimey
whenever we meet again.
I am a little confused.
Yesteryears are revisited today
reverie and melancholy are fused.
Moments of joy and sorrow
all today seem alike.
Time heals today and tomorrow
everything is perfectly alright.
Memories of foes and feres
are all fresh again.
All those laughters and tears
are on my lips again.
Such is my mood today
And I am a little amused.
At the silly things we did each day
or harmlessly we traduced.
Now that I stand
far way from those around
I feel a weak strand of love
keeping me and them bound.
I know they remember me
as much as I do them
We'll shout blimey
whenever we meet again.
Comments