incomplete poem

the tear drops fell from heaven above,
and God cried with me.
the sun shook away the black hide of clouds,
and tried to smile with me.
the wind blew around my cheeks,
to wipe away those tears.
a butterfly danced around me,
trying to shove away the fears.
the green sea reached out its hands,
thousands of waves of the sea.
they swept my feet and danced around them
to cheer up the dear old me.
the heart wept for what it'd lost,
the soul laughed for what it found.
remorse and guilt played around my heart
with sadness inside abound.
the mind woke from its shocked slumber,
and sent me whirling around.
it made me see the brighter side of things,
and all which I had found.
I turned my back on the callings of reason,
and dipped my heart in that whirl of emotions.
I wanted to forget the bright and the positive,
and dwelve in the sorrow of the past.
I wanted to relive those moments of happiness,
now consigned to the past.



again..the heart felt empty half way through writing this..like it happens in my life..unaccomplished feats..will i ever be successful god?don't thnk so..dnt know..can try harder only..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a little bubble burst.